I've just booked a trip to Brussels. It won't come courtesy of the morons and bigots who voted for Nicholas Griffin of the Odious BNP but it will enable me to partake of some great Belgian beers as I hope to be there during Oktoberfest.
Simon Darby of the aforementioned Odious BNP is having a good time shuttling back from Strasbourg and Brussels and keeps the troops up to date with this peach of a comment:
- Just heard that Nick will be making his first speech in the European Parliament this afternoon between three and six o´clock. Please remember that this is French time and as such they are operating an hour in front of us.
Further news arrives which seems to cast doubts on the BNP's egalitarian and democratic treatment of its members.
Chairman Griff takes time off from being barred from Europe's finest hostelries (or not) - 'Do you know what I am?' - to email the foot soldiers of hate and doom.
- Unlike the other British MEPs, we are not motivated by money, expenses or career;
- but there is still something more that can be done: Upgrade to Gold membership!
- Gold members are the 'elite' of the Party - they go that extra mile and quite rightly display their Gold membership badge with pride at Party meetings and events.
- Gold membership for newcomers is a mere £60 - and existing BNP members need only top up their membership by £30 to become Gold members!
- The Gold membership badge also makes a superb addition to any type of clothing, whether a suit or casual.
- All Gold members receive a special gold membership badge that sets them apart from ordinary members.
Anyone feeling left out by this sudden elitism in the hierarchy of this democratic party may be calmed by the strident call from Griff:
- now is the time to join as a Gold member: crime, immigration, corruption, EU sell-out, dysfunctional schools and hospitals, political correctness, break-up of the United Kingdom, high-taxes, rip-off Britain, Islamification…..isn't it time you joined the British Resistance?
Maybe members will wake up to the fact that Midas Griffin does not turn everything he touches into gold.