It's getting to be like The Guardian here with all these posts on the odious BNP. Still, at least I've resisted the temptation to compose several articles on how Jade Goody's death told us something about ourselves. Anyway, this is quite interesting on the 'by their friends ye shall know them' level.
We all know Nicholas Griffin is the lead candidate for the BNP in the North West Region; but what of his lieutenants further down the list?
His number two (stop sniggering at the back) is Martin Wingfield (more of whom at a later date), Steve Greenhalgh of the Liverpool clan (stop it!) is next at P3 but the one often overlooked is little Gary Aronsson (if this translates as son of Aryan in norse it wouldn't shock me).
Gazza's got a Facebook and he never sleeps at night.
So what kind of friends has Gary. Well, his list of friends - unlike some other BNP bods - is open to the public domain (for now) and aside from BNP chums he has some strange acquaintances for a member of a party that says it has changed and is no longer the Holocaust-denying, racist thug group it once was.
If you click on the screenshots (I'll upload more later) you'll see that whilst it may not be unusual to expect Number 8 to have Nick Griffin, Simon Darby and Peter Quiggins as friends, some others are a bit dodgy:
1. Denis Law (?) who has an avatar of a Guinness sign with SKINHEAD on it.
2. Rhys Lewis whose pic has a German eagle and swastika
3. Alberto TomasLillo Martinez who also favours a Nazi flag replete with swastika and masked skinheads.
4. Ahs Stefanescu who favours the extremist metal band of Frei Sozial National
5. Michael Stevens who has a hooded KKK picture
6. Jason Stiles who has a German cross and swastika
7. Falange Gottlieb (German for God love the Falange, Spanish Fascists in the 1930s)
8. Mark Collett - BNP Hitler lover.
See for yourself at http://tinyurl.com/chkby2 until it gets pulled.
Posted by eric the fish at 12:01