The Manchester Evening Newscarried a front page headlined The Truth about the BNP. This has worried Herr Griffin and in his latest missive to the flock he is urging members and supporters of the odious BNP to write to advertisers at the MEN. Interesting tactic. Can't think where he might have got this idea from!
- One particularly pernicious nest of lying Marxist media vermin resides at the Manchester Evening News which has been running a campaign of unbridled hatred against the BNP. Daily they spew forth a conveyor belt of poison attempting to mislead voters ahead of D-Day June 4th 2009.
- The latest anti-BNP pack of lies from the Manchester Evening Lies proudly boasts of a desire to interfere in the electoral process by printing anti-BNP nonsense.
- The media knows only one answer to the inexorable rise of the British National Party: lies, slander, smears, deception and character assassination.
1. The extremist right-wing group, which only allows white people to join..
2. Party leader Nick Griffin claims that black and Asian Britons - including heroes like boxing star Amir Khan, football legend Rio Ferdinand and Victoria Cross winning soldier Johnson Beharry - 'do not exist'.
3. Griffin is a former leader of the National Front who was given a suspended jail sentence in 1998 for distributing material likely to incite racial hatred. He has previously described the Holocaust, in which Hitler's Nazis killed six million Jews, as 'Allied wartime propaganda'.
4. In its manifesto for the 2005 general election, the BNP made clear it would create 'firm' incentives for 'immigrants and their descendents' to leave Britain.
5. The party's constitution includes in its 'political objectives' the aim of creating an 'overwhelmingly' white country, by changing the law as well as 'negotiation and consent'.
If Griffin feels that the MEN is conducting such a campaign, he should put some of the £5,000 which was just resting in his account towards suing the paper. Careful now.