The BNP need your help. We know that many of its members are in need of medical attention, but this appeal goes out on behalf of the so-called Liverpool 12 who were arrested (but not charged) in the city centre for just giving out leaflets. What could be wrong with that?
Well, after downloading the pdf of the leaflet from the BNP site. Why did it take so long to download? Hard to copy and paste too. Is it hosted on Simon Darby's mobile phone?
Anyway, I thought I'd look through to see if I can help the BNP see why they may have been arrested. As with a previous leaflet in the Preston area, the booklet does not appear to be obviously racist - I'm sure their lawyers have allowed it to make the point without being bang to rights. There are lies. The question is whether they are sufficient to amount to a public order offences.
So this is a work in progress. Other people may be able to decode better. First up from the leaflet is this:
- Many of the great injustices inflicted on the majority community under the multi-cult are in no way the fault of immigrants themselves. The problem is the attitude of the political ruling elite. One of the worst examples is housing policy.
- If a British family (including members of earlier immigrant groups) lose their home because they cannot afford to pay the mortgage or rent, they are regarded as 'intentionally homeless' and therefore not entitled to council accommodation.
Here's what homeless charity Shelter advise:
It is up to the council to prove that you are intentionally homeless, not for you to prove that you aren't. The council has make enquiries into the reasons you became homeless and must be satisfied that all four of the following points apply:
- you deliberately did (or didn't do) something that caused you to leave accommodation which you could otherwise have stayed in, and
- it would have been reasonable for you to stay there.
The council should look at the whole of your circumstances in deciding whether you deliberately did or didn't do something. It may decide that you deliberately did or didn't do something that caused you to become homeless if:
- you didn't pay the rent or mortgage when you could have afforded to
- you were evicted for antisocial behaviour
- you left accommodation that you could have stayed in.
If you got into rent arrears or mortgage arrears because of genuine financial difficulties that were beyond your control, the council should not consider you to be intentionally homeless. This is especially true if you can show you did everything you could in order to save your home.
Now I'm not suggesting that there aren't instances where there are cases of injustices; as with the benefits system there are bad decisions but there is a right of appeal.
- But asylum seekers who have come through a dozen safe countries to get to soft touch Britain don't have any problems. [UPDATE: See excellent BBC article on Kindertransport here]*
- Whether they've left behind a mudhut or warlords palace they are all entitled to top quality housing at British taxpayers' expense.
- The full list of what every Asylum Seeker gets is ......
- heating, lighting, water, phone bills, brand new kitchen equipment, full furnishings in every room, repairs carried out in 7 days, double glazing cleaned every 12 weeks....colour tv licence......
(*thanks to Anton for tip.)
2] Invisible victims you're not supposed to know about.....
The BNP likes to emphasise that certain cases of racist attacks on whites do not get media attention unlike say Stephen Lawrence. They have a number of cause celebres:
Such a killing would (if Asian victim) have received massive publicity......but as is invariably case when victims white.........went virtually unreported.
Of course a quick google brings up evidence to the contrary........
Interestingly, the Indy article makes mention of a number of race killings of different racial groupings. One that will strike a chord here is the case of Johnny Delaney in Ellesmere Port. He was a 15 year old traveller beaten to death. His father felt there was a racial element, the judge did not agree.
Why no mention of this on the leaflet? He was white. Surely his killing is of more relevance to this area? Ellesmere Port is a short train ride away from where the BNP were arrested and many residents of that area shop in Liverpool. Could this give a hint:
This from Liverpool BNP's website re: Alder Hey visitors.
- I would have them all lined up against a wall mate, but there again I'm not in charge. Problem solved a a stroke.
- "Visitors" is politically correct speak for gypsies or otherwise known as travellers. Where they go pandemonium, vandalism, theft, criminal damage follows. There are of course other ethnic groups that think the world (but mostly Britain) owes them something and the, ahem, visitors are one of these groups. They contribute nothing to the community and offer nothing but upset and headaches in return.
Horrific murder and kidnap
The leaflet states,
- "Why should your life be worth less than that of someone from an ethnic minority"
So what can the BNP do about this perceived injustice? Back to their leaflet.
- You're Not alone - fighting justice
- Ethnic Minorities living in Britain have literally thousands of organisations all too often financed with majority taxpayers' money standing up for them . This is part of reason that they get treated so much better than the indigenous people like us - it's the squeaky hinge that gets the oil!
- Every nation on the planet has right to rule itself and preserve its own culture and Identity that includes the native peoples of Britain.
What do they mean by this? Well, from the Official BNP site:
- Do you accept or deny that blacks/Asians born in Britain are totally British?
People are partly the product of their environment, but mainly of their genes. Spike Milligan and Joanna Lumley were born in India – do you think they are Indians? It was the Duke of Wellington who said that just because someone is born in a stable that doesn’t make him a horse.
The BNP likes to put fear in the minds of the white population with smears. This one is particularly abhorrent and has seen them catch the attention of the police before. The leaflet refers to so-called examples.
Case study of Julie's mum
"She fell in with a Muslim.........she was raped. I see other girls in back of Asian cars no more than 12/13. Social Services are useless....schools are useless. The police frightened at being called racist. At end of day it's Asians doing it."
The case study contains graphic details as to what allegedly happened to the daughter without any hope of checking the veracity. The BNP then comment:
- All ethnic groups contain paedophiles.... but in most communities these sickos operate alone ashamed of what they do. One community is different. Wherever there are large number of young Muslim men, groups team up to lure girls often as young as 12/13 into nightmare world of sex abuse, rape, beatings, drugs and prostitution. Some of these perverts are recently arrived asylum seekers others come from settled immigrant communities and were born in Britain.
- But what all Muslim gangs have in common is that they never target girls from own community.
- This, together with refusal of Muslim leaders to condemn ..show that (this abuse) is racist.
- Last night Mohammed Shafiq, director of the Ramadhan Foundation, said the police were differentiating between criminals on the basis of race.
- Shafiq said: "I think the police are overcautious on dealing with this issue openly because they fear being branded racist and I think that is wrong."
- "These are criminals they should be treated as criminals. They are not Asian criminals, they are not Muslim criminals, they are not white criminals. They are criminals and they should be treated as criminals."
This neatly brings us to how the BNP hijacks issues for its own needs. Exhibit A, the case study of Angela Sinfield, strangely not mentioned on the leaflet.
Angela Sinfield went undercover to help a Channel 4 documentary after her daughter was subjected to this grooming. She says,
- "The thing about grooming was that it was about the exploitation of young women, it was about these girls being exploited for whatever reason, but it was never about race," said Ms Sinfield
- "But the BNP used it for their own ends without ever doing anything concrete about it and for me that is unforgivable."
Her story was covered by the Guardian with whom she spoke,
- The BNP portrayed her daughter's case as an issue of race and religion - Asian men preying on "local" white girls -
- Her daughter was 13 when she was targeted by a group of local men, some white, some Asian, who were grooming girls as young as 11 for sex.
It is also said that the BNP named her which is ironic given the recent developments.
This hijacking of respectable campaigns is the stock-in-trade of the BNP and other extremist groups of left and right.
The hijacking of campaigns
London Mothers Against Knives
The British Legion objected to the abuse of the name.
This concerned the national campaign already up and running.Each of the leaflets by the BNP features a harrowing photo of Rachel Whittear, 21, who was found dead at her flat in Exmouth, Devon, in May 2000, holding a syringe.
The photo of Rachel made national headlines after her parents agreed for it to be released to warn other youngsters of the dangers of drugs.
Rachel’s mother, Pauline Holcroft, 58, of Ledbury, Herefordshire, later said the leaflets were “insulting and offensive”.
The leaflet says people should “heap condemnation” on Muslims and that it is time for them to “apologise” as it claims they are responsible for 95% of the world’s heroin trade.
This leaflet is now subject to police action.
Finally, the icing on the cake of hate is the use of images in the leaflet.
- Picture of Stephen Lawrence purportedly doing a black Power salute
Pics of ranting Muslim clerics;
Pics of murdered whites with blanks for your sister, friend, your brother, you?
Picture of prostitute lifted from the Daily Mail
There is then an advert for Great White Records
Including a CD penned by Griffin!
And this from Colin Auty about an area in Dewsbury
Savile Town, Where's it gone?
(Words by Colin Auty)
Ali’s shops on the corner,
And there’s Mosques all over town.
24 hours a day kebab house,
Asian taxis run by Crown.
This little piece of England,
Green and often pleasant land, why the hell am I complaining,
And why don’t I understand –
And I say….
Where is the chapel, where my grandma used to pray?
Where is the alehouse, where my father drank each day?
Where is the butchers shop, our mam would buy her pork?
Where have all the white folks gone, who used to stop and talk?
The bookies halfway down our street,
As (sic) long since gone as well.
And Dr Watson’s been replaced,
By a man they call Patel.
It’s curried rice and foreign dips,
No British fish & chips.
And the languages that we hear all day,
Come from foreign lips.
The bowling green and veterans’ club,
Are now a ghostly past.
It’s mainly used for cricket now,
Bangladesh were batting last.
If it’s drugs you lack, you’ll find your smack,
And the dealer promises more,
If next time you’ll pass, you’ll bring a lass,
Of 12 and not much more.
Chief Inspector Jon Carter said: “Savile Town is typical of anywhere else in West Yorkshire when it comes to drugs. We do have concerns over the sexual grooming of children in any area however we know this not to be an issue in Savile Town.”
Lovely! Taken with my piece about White History Month yesterday, we see the Real BNP.
To twiddle with an old Tranmere Rovers ditty,
- Don't be mistaken,
- Don't be misled
- The BNP's racist
- Just look at with whom
- They get into bed.
2 men jailed for sex offences
TWO men jailed for sexual activity with 14-year-old girls had been thrown out of the British National Party when their offences came to light, it has been revealed.
Ian Richard Hindle, 32, of Church Walk, Blackburn, and Andrew Paul Wells, 49, were jailed on Thursday for a total of five years and three months.
Preston Crown Court heard the pair had plied the girls with alcohol at Wells’ flat on Infirmary Street in Blackburn.
Teacher Mark Walker
BNP spokesman Dr Phil Edwards said: "The reason he's had this action against him was because he allegedly looked at the BNP website on the school's computer.
"It is disgraceful that anyone should be suspended for looking at the website of a perfectly legal political party.
"We are certain this action would not have been taken against someone who had looked at the websites of the Commission for Racial Equality or the Green Party."
Sue Byrne, the school's head teacher, said the claims of political persecution were untrue.
"We are happy to state categorically that Mr Walker has not been suspended because of any political affiliations he may hold. Any suggestion that this is the case is wholly false.
The Northern Echo provides a further insight.
(A) report, produced by children’s welfare charity the NSPCC, says: “Mr Walker was suspended… following allegations that he and a colleague had accessed adult pornography during the school day, using school equipment.”
The report, carried out for the Durham Children and Young People Services, makes it clear that no illegal content was found on Mr Walker’s school laptop or desktop computers.
UPDATE 25/11/08: Via Lancaster Unity, the Bradford Telegraph and Argos cover a complaint by the widower of murdered Bradford police officer Sharon Beshenivsky, who was killed during a robbery at a travel agents. There had been a spate of robberies at such premises including one owned by a Muslim family prior to this.
- Paul Beshenivsky said: “Sharon’s murder was not a racist attack and it should not be used in that way.
“These people are totally distorting the facts and just making it up. I was told about this by the Police Federation and both they and we are not at all happy about it.
“At the end of the day the call Sharon went to could have been responded to by anyone. It would not have mattered whether it had been an English, Asian or Polish officer who attended, this gang would have shot them.”
Tom McGhie, chairman of the West Yorkshire Police Federation, said: “It is appalling that the BNP would use the tragedy of Sharon Beshenivsky’s murder to try to further its own political agenda.
“I can’t imagine what the Beshenivsky family and Sharon’s colleagues would feel about her death being used in this manner.
“To relate the murder of Sharon to a racist attack is simply wrong. It was a crime carried out by violent criminals and this fact was highlighted at the court case. These were dangerous criminals prepared to use ultimate force.”
Bradford South Divisional Commander Chief Superintendent Alison Rose said: “Sharon Beshenivsky died doing her duty trying to stop a robbery, there was not a racial motive to her death. It is unfortunate that the BNP have used her image to inaccurately portray a racist crime when in reality she died doing her job trying to stop crime.”
The hijackers of the seas may be Somalian pirates, and with the extradition of one suspect from Africa may lend a Somalian connection, but the hijackers on land are plainly the disgusting filth of the BNP.
To paraphrase their leaflet, who will they USE AND EXPLOIT NEXT? Your brother, your sister, your friend, you?