I am indebted to the post by Birmingham Blogger Edmund Standing (of I Kid You Not) for this important expose of the BNP's White History Month. I did have a little look at this when their website was set up but didn't think too much about it.
Like those morons that clamour almost child-like for White Police Associations because they have one, the BNP kidders are wetting their Pampers in expectation of this annual display of white pride.
As I've said before, the fact that they are able to muster support at the moment as all good extremists do at times of recession is concerning. They still try to put on a cloak of respectability whilst all the time being rotten to the core underneath.
We know Griffin denied the Holocaust, has convictions for racially aggravated offences; that as they hold their jolly conference in Blackpool their real views are being suppressed to gain votes.
As the review of March of the Titans, A History of the White Race by Arthur Kemp
shows, this cloak is wearing thin.
As Edmund points out,
- In 'The "Final Solution": Nazi Policy towards Jews', Kemp reproduces a 1944 'prisoner's release note' from the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp, using it to argue that 'imprisonment at the camps was not necessarily permanent' and that the release note was written 'supposedly at the height of that camp's gas chamber operations'. Kemp continues: 'The belief that imprisonment at Auschwitz meant gassing is belied by the release of prisoners from this camp and by the fact that many thousands of inmates did in fact survive'.
His chapter on the Third Reich offers no condemnation of Nazi actions only explanations we are invited to use to excuse Hitler.
- a large amount of what has been written about Hitler and Nazi Germany has been particularly subject to the pressure of political correctness........
- The assassination of German diplomat Ernst vom Rath sparked a week long anti-Jewish pogrom in Germany resulting the famous "Crystal Night" where the window fronts of Jewish shops across Germany were smashed.
Another example of his kindergareten approach to argument is this:
NAZIS SUPPRESS DEMOCRACY
A trademark characteristic of Hitler and the Nazi Party - they never made any secret of it - was their abhorrence of democracy. Firmly believing in the leadership principle, where one leader took the responsibility for the major decisions, as soon as the Nazis came to power, they started with a program of entrenching themselves in power to the exclusion of other parties and opposition movements.
This anti-democratic movement extended past the political front: freedom of the press and eventually freedom of speech was also suspended. Although these were reversals of the democratic process, Germany was not alone in this: indeed, even at the end of the 20th century, still only one country on earth - the United States of America - guarantees its citizens total freedom of speech: every single other country on earth has one or another form of restriction on free speech, most notably in the area of race relations, where all European countries have made it a criminal offense to discuss racially related topics which are openly debated in America.
- Nazi Germany also forbid the use of the pesticide DDT on the grounds that it was a health hazard (it would be decades before this policy was adopted by other countries) and instead used a German produced version known as Cyclone-B.
Kemp, chillingly ends the chapter thus:
- All things said, to have been a Jew in Nazi Germany could not have been a pleasant experience: but, as the over 4.3 million claims against the post war German state from Jews who suffered as a result of this persecution, (by 1998 the German state had paid out over $50 billion in reparations), certainly far fewer died than what is most often claimed. Increasingly, all the evidence urges a complete revision of this aspect of the history of World War Two.
There we have it. The image they want you to see:a scene from the latest Parish magazine in a quaint village full of indigenous, bicycle-clipped worthies, whilst all the time peddling filth like Kemp's book.