Dial 'M' for Murder

Interesting, if somewhat disturbing news reaches us from Barking and Dagenham, home to Richard Barnbrook and 12 BNP councillors. Homicide and Telephone Threats no less. Cancel all police leave. CSI:Dagenham.

Not only has Richard attracted the attention of the Greater London Assembly Standards sub-Committee but he's been gagged. 'Richard Barnbrook investigated over murder claims', screams the B & D Post. Calm down. He's not been carrying out a form of ethnic cleansing. Apparently, he's made some claims that are a bit suspect.

  • Richard Barnbrook, the BNP's only London assembly member, is under investigation after being accused of wrongly alleging that three murders took place in the borough.

    Mr Barnbrook, who is GLA member for Barking and Dagenham, claimed in September that a girl and two others were murdered in knife attacks.
The great thing about this elected clown is that he oftens makes ludicrous claims on his Telegraph blog about how he always wins debates with Mayor Boris Johnson only to have them shot down in flames by people who have access to video evidence. I mean I could claim to have scored the winner for Tranmere against Leeds on Saturday but unfortunately for my Walter Mitty moment, there is the small matter of Ian Moore's belter appearing on TV highlights and then Youtube.

Likewise, our hero, RB is a also a great fan of technology:
  • He made the claims on Youtube website, accusing London Mayor, Boris Johnson and councils of failing to do more to tackle knife crime.
  • GLA's standards sub-committee referred the allegation for further investigation after viewing the broadcast last month.
Well, well, well.
  • Mr Barnbrook said in the Youtube video in September: "In Barking and Dagenham three weeks ago there was murder of a young girl.

    "Again two weeks ago there was another attack by knives on the streets of Barking and Dagenham and two people were murdered."

    Mr Barnbrook has been advised to make no comment while the investigation is underway.
Quite.

Fellow Dagenham BNP guy, Bob Bailey is also in the local paper over the leaked list of BNP members.
  • Cllr Robert Bailey, leader of the opposition group on Barking and Dagenham Council, said he had received abusive calls since the list was posted.

    He said: "I think it's absolutely terrible that this list has been put in the public domain by somebody who has acted illegally.

    "I have had abusive phone calls from people threatening to follow me around and attack my house.
Quite right too. After all without the leaked list there would be no way of contacting Bob apart from at his surgery (1st Thursday of the month) or via his council website which helpfully details his address, telephone number and email address alongside his fellow BNP councillors.

2 comments:

AdamB said...

Hello Eric
More here and hopefully more to come later this week.

eric the fish said...

Cheers Adam. I knew I'd seen the story before. I just chanced on it again when looking at the B&D Post.