Another day, another begging letter from BNP Fuehrer Nicholas Griffin. This time it's only £700 his Sturmabteilung needs to raise. Apparently little Nick is excited at this new-fangled internet thingy what with its twitters and bebos and such.
- Social networking is the future
- We need a mere £700 to pay for the creation, by an industry standard computer-programmer, of an application that can be downloaded and installed on any social networking site. This will be a dedicated BNP application, complete with a box to sign-up to our email bulletins and other features.
- Have you got a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or Bebo page of your own? Imagine displaying a BNP application on your page! That is what we want to achieve!
Talking of the Euro elections, didn't Mr Griffin come into a nice little salary as a result? Surely, the man himself will start the ball rolling?
- Our target for this project is £700. I consider this project so important for the future that I am personally going to donate a gift of £25 towards it.
- So please send whatever you can: £15, £20, £50, £100, even £500 if possible! Every penny helps
If I was one of those conspiracy theorists (9/11 or even 'Paul Is Dead') I'd be wondering why Mr G was after bank details and what was in this wondrous Facebook application.