A Real Common Purpose


After reading a laughable attack on Eric the Fish, (apart from my mother) I thought I'd use some time off to visit a part of Merseyside that hosts what I believe to be the greatest memorial to those who laid their lives down for this country. Not one of the dead ever declared that they wanted Britain to be a white nation, yet the odious BNP constantly seek to evoke this. Their use of Churchill's image (denounced by grandson, Nicholas Soames), John Lennon, and Vera Lynn shows how low they will go. The fact that they used a POLISH regiment in the BNP celebration of the Battle of Britain shows how history is secondary to propaganda. Der Sturmer eat your heat out.

Anyway, I was moved to pay my respects at the memorial seen in the photo. Near to this is a garden with a memorial to those who were killed at Hillsborough. Far in the distance (for those visiting this jewel in Merseyside's crown) is the Lady Lever Art Gallery. This was also a celebration of death (in honour of his wife).

As we near the 20th anniversary of Hillsborough, it becomes even more important to remember, and to ensure that the past mistakes are never repeated whatever the circumstances.

From the Merseyside BNP site:

  • INFORMATION COMING THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE ERIC THE FISH THE LEFT WING KIPPER HAS BEEN DENOUNCING THE BNP VIA THE STINKY PHILLIPS RADIO SHOW TODAY. BOTH STINKY AND FISHY HAVE BEEN VISITING THE BNP WEBSITES. THEY ARE UPSET WITH THE COMMON PURPOSE VIDEO THIS IS TO BE DISCUSSED IN TOMORROWS (27TH MARCH) RADIO PROGRAMME ON RADIO MESERYSIDE (sic) BETWEEN 12 AND 2PM. THIS DESERVES OUR ATTENTION
And your point is?

It is hoped that a local spokesperson for Common Person will be available. I must say that I am always a bit sceptical of of all these New World Order theories (David Icke step forward) but I'm also cynical enough to be less than satisfied that every grouping does not have a purely altruistic approach. That's why I'm asking people (who know somebody) to join my Circular Stonebreaker Institute Cabal (CSI Calderstones) and listen to these people on the radio. SEND ME MONEY NOW (that was subliminal).

Remember what the fallen were fighting for and against. For our friend from Brighton who visits this site every day: Tranmere Rovers will show you the way to victory on Saturday (I hope).

I'm also sure that the media are far too busy to entertain your crazy conspiracy theories.

0 comments: